skip to main content
How to Request a Transcript
Transcript Requests Forms can be submitted in person, email, or by fax. If a student is over the age of 18, he/she may request their own transcript. If under the age of 18, a parent/guardian must make the request. Transcript Requests Forms must be completed and signed before completing the request. Call 970-384-6000 to request a transcript or for more information.